Sunday, February 12, 2006

Olympics!

Hey folks!
I am at the Torino Olympics (as you probably know) and I went to the men's halfpipe today (look for Anne and I on TV in the stands by a big USA flag and a girl in a pink hat). It was amazing!! Those guys get big air and doing crazy McTwists and 1080 degree spins!

We saw a women's hockey game yesterday (Russia vs Sweden) and tomorrow we are off to curling - anyone know anything about it cuz i don't!

Wednesday, I have an amazing ticket to short track speedskating in the FRONT ROW with a photographer that i met today!!! Not to shabby! I think I am going to scratch my travel plans to the French Riviera and chill in Turin - this press pass is money and the town is bumpin (especially the Bud pyramid/tent parties)!

Love ya, ciao!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment