Thursday, February 10, 2011

Costa Rica - here we come!

We're going to the beach and we're gonna get married! I can't believe we leave in only two days for Costa Rica! We are so lucky to have amazing friends and family who are joining us for our destination wedding. I'm excited to get out of the -25 degree tundra in Minne-snow-ta and relax on the beach in Tamarindo and go ziplining through the rainforest at Arenal. I can't wait to spend time with some of my bestest friends and family and Seth's bestest friends and family too. When we return, we will be packing up our apartment and moving our stuff back to my parent's house (one last time hopefully) before heading to Europe for seven weeks. I will finish my medical school rotations in Sweden and we will travel to Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Trier, and Paris to visit the sights and some old friends. We will try to upload photos and blog along the way so stay tuned!
Pura vida! Costa Rica, here we come!
Love,
Katie and Seth


Our engagement weekend in Lima, Peru, after swimming with the sea lions.

Atop sugarloaf in Rio de Janeiro last New Year's.

Riding the water taxi in Chicago with Seth's parents condo in the background. We have been fortunate to have many wonderful adventures together and look forward to many many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment