Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mis amigos

Beto, Miranda, Leora and I out for sushi last week


This really has been an amazing year and it will be hard to leave. It's so great to have such good friends! It was really wonderful to have my friends from home: Carolyn and Bridie (thanks so much for taking care of me), Margot and Aric (thanks so much for celebrating our engagement), Cara and Jackie (these girls can drink more pisco sours than any other guests), and Annie Borton (arriving tonight) to share this wonderful experience in Peru with me and meet my "Peruvian" friends: gringos and Peruvians.
Here are a few photos from the past few weeks.
Engagement party
Delicious cake

Fogarty friends

Peruvian friends

Margot and Aric with Seth and I out for ceviche at Canta Rana in Barranco

Can you see the beautiful ring?


Despedidas (going away parties)
It's going to be a sad last month as I've grown very close to many people here and we are all leaving in the next two months. It's exciting to be getting home but it's also the end of a mini-era, que trista!

Colin's BBQ despedida party on Christina's roof.

Cara and Jackie arrived just in time to go to the despedida at a Mexican bar for margaritas (Jackie thought it was Peruvian... soo cute)

1 comment:

  1. Katie, what an amazing adventure! Makes me want to hit the road (skies, mountains, oceans...) again.

    Hope to see you guys this summer!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete