Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some recent photos

Life is good. Cusco is underwater/flooded. Cross your fingers that my parents will be able to go there in three weeks. I've been working like crazy on a few more manuscripts and revising the other two that we submitted while working three days at INCOR. Seth's parents are in town visiting and we had a very nice dinner with them last night and their Illinois alumni tour group with a special treat - traditional Peruvian dancing from the various regions in Peru. It was very entertaining!



Observing an open heart surgery in the OR at INCOR (above).
Below is the Hospital Almenara where I am on rotation/observing in the National Heart Institute (aka INCOR).

Seth and I had dinner with his parents and were entertained throughout the meal by a traditional Peruvian dance show.

Seth dancing with the little Peruvian

Seth's parents, Kim and Bob, and I with the dancers at the Country Club Hotel in Lima.

No comments:

Post a Comment