Tuesday, July 24, 2012

NEW Baby Benziger blog

Welcome back! It's been a long time since we had any fun adventures to share with you. I recently completed my first year of residency at the University of Washington in Internal Medicine and I have two more years left. We started a new adventure last week though when our baby boy, Theodore James, was born. We are posting updates and photos of Theo on a new blog dedicated solely to him. Check it out here (babybenziger.blogspot.com) and feel free to subscribe by entering your email on the right hand side to get automatic updates. We will resume this blog when we travel back to Peru in February 2013.
Thanks for reading!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. My dear friend
    That's amazing!!! I entered to internet and come across with this web site and see a familiar face in it!
    Congrats for all your achievements!
    I'm so so proud :)
    Hope see u soon.
    Your friend, for ever

    Jennifer Milla

    ReplyDelete